Webinar – Loves Data by Benjamin Mangold https://www.crowdcast.io/e/social-media-google-analytics
- How social media is tracked by default
- Using campaign tags and common pitfalls
- When to use native social analytics
- Tracking conversions
- Reporting on social media
Twitter tag: #LovesDataLive
How is social media tracked? Acquisition > Referrals
Where will you see social reported?
Overview / All Traffic / Social
- Define your own marketing campaigns
- Inbound links need to be tagged
Tracking Campaign – using campaign tags
Source 來源 ： Where is the message seen?
Medium 媒介： How is the message communicative?
- Campaign name
- Term (third party search)
- Content (different cause of actions)
Campaign URL Builder