Setup the Form
- From Advanced Fields – Add Name, Email, Address, etc
- From Pricing Fields – Add Product
- From Pricing Fields – Add a Credit Card
- Save the form
- Setup Stripe
- Connect the Stripe Add-On to the Stripe account via the Stripe’s API
- Go WP Datashboard > Forms > Settings > Stripe
- Enter Test or Live Secret Key and Publishable Key for the Stripe account
- Enable Webhooks
- Setup Stripe Feeds
Setup Stripe Feeds
- WP Datashboard > Forms > Select the form > Settings > Stripe
- Name each Stripe Feed
- Select the Stripe Transaction Type: either Products and Services or Subscription
About the Credit Card Field
- The Credit Card Field is in the Pricing Fields
- This field doesn’t actually store the Credit Card data, neither our site , server or database. The payment gateway, Stipe Add-On does.
- If the page is unsecured, the Credit Card Field will be highlighted with a red warning. However, with a valid SSL certificate, the warning won’t be displayed.
Stripe Subscription Cancellations
- The only way to cancel a Stripe Subscription is thru WordPress Dashboard or the Stripe admin.
Stripe Add-On Hooks: https://docs.gravityforms.com/category/stripe/
Add-On Framework Hooks: the Stripe Add-On is built using the Add-on Framework.